We sold 237 Whitney for 16% more than its asking price and now happy new owners are making it their home.
Splendid, sun-filled Fairmount Heights home with exceptional blend of views, privacy, outdoor space and convenience. House-like 3-level condo has its own magical garden plus two deeded decks. Wonderful eastern views, fresh-air living and a friendly, versatile floor plan.
3 bedrooms (or 2 bedrooms plus family room), 2.5 baths, open living and dining layout, and a remodeled kitchen. Garage, shared laundry, storage. Located at the border of Glen Park and Noe Valley with access to every convenience.
- Quiet tree-lined block at border of Glen Park & Noe Valley
- House-like plan with ideal outdoor access from all levels
- Open living-dining room, kitchen, half bath & deck on main floor
- Primary bedroom has a private deck & sumptuous remodeled bathroom
- 2 spacious bedrooms (one can serve as a family room) & a full bath downstairs
- Nano windows in garden room open to dream-come-true, private yard
- Constructed 1989, beautifully maintained & updated
- One-car parking, storage & shared laundry
- Well-run 2-unit building with low monthly dues of $400
- Quick to parks, restaurants, shops and transit!
- Deeded Garden
- City Lights Views
- House-Like Layout
- Outdoors-In Living
- Quiet and Private
- Hardwood Floors
- Open Floor Plan
- Nano Windows
- Private Decks
- 2-Unit Building
- Low HOA dues
- Village Ambience